07th Feb 2019
Design Project Manager
|JOB TITLE||Design Project Manager|
|REPORTING TO||Design Director / Contracts Manager|
|DEPARTMENT||Sales and Design / Contracts|
|LOCATION||Petworth, West Sussex|
|FULL / PART TIME||Full Time|
|DATED||February 2019 onwards|
|SALARY||£30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience|
|BENEFITS||Bonuses to be agreed|
Due to significant turnover growth, Guncast Pools & Wellness design and construction company with offices in West Sussex & Oxford are looking to appoint a Design Project Manager, to strengthen and complement the existing team. The company operates within the luxury swimming pool and wellness sector including designer private facilities, boutique hotel / club spa's and wellness centres together with larger commercial leisure projects. Our scope would include the construction of swimming pools, installation of filtration and H&V plants together with fitting out of the wellness suite, thermal cabins, saunas, steam rooms and spa feature areas. Experience in the construction industry and end to end project management is required. Some UK and overseas travel will be required.
- CAD work producing 2D / 3D complete package working drawings and schematics for on-site construction.
- Attend design team meetings and liaise with the wider design team a confident and proactive manner, building effective working relationships to process the design from a concept to a working solution.
- Evaluate client needs and company requirements, to provide solutions and deliver the product.
- Preparation of specifications, builders work schedules, risk assessments and method statements
- Responsible for a small portfolio of large projects from point of sale, through design & site start to installation and commissioning.
- Office based operations and some site management supervision including management of engineers, subcontractors and site programme.
- Responsible for project completion, bringing each project in on time and on budget.
- Negotiating and demonstration of commercial decision making
- Assist in the acquisition and development of new business
Attributes / Qualifications
- Qualification and experience in CAD (or equivalent)
- Knowledge / experience within the construction industry / project management
- Formal Industry qualification, e.g. HND, CIOB would be beneficial
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Good organisational skills and excellent IT skills
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage when required.
- Swimming pool design knowledge preferable but not essential
If you think this is the job for you then your personal attributes will include: being practically minded; a logical thinker, adaptable, hard working, organised and conscientious. Having excellent attention to detail; being a team player but enjoy working on your own initiative and taking responsibility for your own work. Lastly wanting to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work and to progress within your career.
To find out more about Guncast please visit www.guncast.com
Please forward your CV to Zoe Slade HR manager by email email@example.com