|JOB TITLE||Pool Contracts / Service Engineer|
|REPORTING TO||Contracts / Service Managers|
|DEPARTMENT||Contracts / Service / Small Works|
|LOCATION||South East, London|
|FULL / PART TIME||Full Time|
|SALARY||Best rates paid dependent on experience|
|BENEFITS||Bonuses to be agreed|
Due to significant turnover growth, Guncast Swimming Pools, design and construction company with offices in West Sussex & Oxford are looking to appoint a new engineer, to strengthen and complement the existing contracts and service teams. The company operates within the luxury swimming pool sector both domestic and commercial. Experience in the swimming pool construction industry is preferable but not essential and training can be provided. Some away UK and overseas travel may be required.
- On site working predominantly on sites in London but also anywhere in the south of England
- Complete swimming pool plant room installations
- Installing and testing all electrical aspects of swimming pool and associated plant installations
- Cable installations
- General other on site works as required
- Small works / refurbishment projects
- Service assistance
- Fault finding
- Integration of control systems
- Commissioning of pool systems
Attributes / Qualifications
- Previous experience in swimming pool construction industry preferable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of general building practices
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage when required.
- Basic computer literacy. Email use essential.
- Build good working relationships with other parties both internal and external
- Electrical experience preferable
- Carpentry experience preferable
- Plumbing experience preferable
- Full clean driving licence
If you think this is the job for you then your personal attributes will include: being practically minded; a logical thinker, adaptable, hard working, organised and conscientious. Having excellent attention to detail; being a team player but enjoy working on your own initiative and taking responsibility for your own work. Lastly wanting to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work and progress within your career.
To find out more about Guncast please visit www.guncast.com
Please forward your CV to Zoe Slade HR manager by email email@example.com