|JOB TITLE||Regional Manager|
|DEPARTMENT||Sales, Design & Construction|
|LOCATION||Manchester / North West|
|FULL / PART TIME||Full Time|
|DATED||September 2020 onwards|
|SALARY||TBC Dependant on Experience|
|BENEFITS||TBC / Targeted|
You will be driven, have autonomy to develop the business locally, secure and deliver your own pipeline of leads and contracts, and also secure the inbound leads and enquiries that this already established high-quality brand generates in it’s own right.
From initial contact you will essentially be responsible for all operational activities, to deliver & manage the consultation & sale, the design & construction and the commissioning & handover of each project, you will also ensure that the clients requirements are exceeded & Guncasts marque of quality, product & service is maintained – Supported by Guncasts existing organisational structure.
Guncast is a progressive ambitious company who are happy to help you achieve and share in success, this role will see you working with the UK’s premier swimming pool brand with progression opportunities.
- Company operations, development and implementation of strategies to successfully achieve growth and company objectives.
- Development of client / architect / developer / specifier relationships, the acquisition and delivery of new business and key accounts through inbound & outbound leads.
- Management and project delivery, design, construction installation, commissioning and handover of the Guncast range of products and services, considering quality time and costs.
Attributes / Qualifications
- Strong business, organisation, negotiation, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, relationship management skills, and a professional positive approach.
- Experience of working in project management, leadership and effective collaborative working in a team environment and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A good knowledge of the swimming pool / spa industry, swimming pool / spa design & construction and a good general knowledge of the construction industry.
- Experience of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) services, structural engineering and drawing and / or a background within the swimming pool industry.
- Good general computer literacy and use of Microsoft Office, Google Apps & Drive, Adobe – Acrobat and CAD