|JOB TITLE||Sales Assistant & Marketing Administrator|
|REPORTING TO||The Directors|
|DEPARTMENT||KLAFS & Swimming Pools|
|LOCATION||Petworth, West Sussex|
|FULL / PART TIME||Full Time|
|SALARY||£20,000 – £30,000 Negotiable|
|BENEFITS||Bonuses to be agreed|
Guncast Pools & Wellness specialises in the design, construction and maintenance of luxury pools, spas, KLAFS saunas, KLAFS steam baths and various other wellness facilities. With offices in West Sussex, Oxfordshire and Cheshire, we operate nationally on a range of diverse projects, such as high end residential & private facilities, boutique hotel / club spas and wellness centres together with larger commercial leisure projects.
Due to significant growth in the demand for our product and services, we are looking to appoint a Sales Assistant & Marketing Administrator. The role of the Sales Assistant & Marketing Administrator will be dual:
- To assist the growing Wellness division with the growing number of sales leads and sales enquiries by providing the first line of sales support, all the way to the sale completion.
- To assist Guncast Pools & Wellness with day to day marketing operations and co-ordinate all marketing activity with the external marketing agency.
- Provide 1st line of action with leads and domestic sales enquiries for the Wellness division.
- Follow-up on leads in order to progress them to the sales stage.
- Prepare sales proposals for all Thermal / KLAFS products under the supervision of the head of the Wellness division first, then in full autonomy.
- Assist Guncast Pools & Wellness Account Managers when required.
- Lead the day to day coordination of marketing activity between the company and the external marketing agency.
- Assist with generating relevant creative ideas for social media / website content and company news feeds.
- Writing, reviewing and editing original blogs and marketing content for company website, social media and news feeds
- Social media postings (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linked in) and maintenance
- Responsible for customer-focused campaigns
- Marketing campaign management
- Liaising with external agencies – PR
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Review of monthly reports
- To assist in the setting out of the marketing strategy
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of website SEO
Key Skills / Competencies
- Customer service skills
- The ability to work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Persuading and negotiating skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main Google software packages (Docs & Sheets)
- Preferably 4-5 years experience, professional and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently, be organised, efficient and with good communication skills
- Strong copywriting and creative skills and an eye for detail
- Degree educated preferred but not necessary
- Good understanding of SEO, social media and digital marketing
- Experience / understanding of the luxury construction industry preferred but not required
- Ability to work to deadlines, remain focused and be flexible
If you think this is the job for you then your personal attributes will include: being presentable and dynamic, adaptable, hard working and conscientious, having good attention to detail, being a team player but enjoy working on your own initiative and taking responsibility for your own work. Lastly, wanting to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, progress and contribution.
To find out more about Guncast please visit www.guncast.com
Please forward your CV to Zoe Slade HR manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org