|JOB TITLE||Sales & Design Assistant|
|REPORTING TO||Head of Wellness Division|
|LOCATION||Petworth, West Sussex|
|FULL / PART TIME||Full Time|
|SALARY||£25K dependant on Experience|
|BENEFITS||Bonuses to be agreed.|
Due to significant turnover growth, Guncast Pools & Wellness design and construction company with offices in West Sussex & Oxford are looking to appoint a Sales & Design Assistant to strengthen and complement the existing team. The company operates within the luxury swimming pool and wellness sector including designer private facilities, boutique hotel / club spa’s and wellness centres together with larger commercial leisure projects.Our scope includes the design and installation of thermal cabins, saunas, steam rooms, relaxation areas and the complete wellness suite. Experience in the building industry, interior design and or CAD design would be beneficial. Some UK and overseas travel will be required.
- Understand the KLAFS at GUNCAST product & service:
- Support the sales team to generate and convert leads and enquiries,
- Support the sales team to deliver comprehensive proposals in a timely manner;
- Interpret clients’ requirements to develop a bespoke solution to meet their expectations.
- CAD 2-D & 3-D concept sales design of thermal cabins and wellness suites,
- Develop knowledge and experience over time to be able to:
- To attend meetings and liaise with clients, main contractors, site managers and other subcontractors in a confident and proactive manner, building effective working relationships;
- To advise clients and sell our wellness solutions in an effective manner.
Attributes / Qualifications
- Dynamic, quick to learn, appetite for knowledge and self development
- Previous experience in the building industry / design / sales preferable – but not essential
- Ability to read and interpret architectural & technical drawings
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage when required.
- Excellent computer literacy. Email and cloud based server. CAD / Revit skills desirable but can be taught.
- Build good working relationships with other parties both internal and external.
If youthinkthisisthejobforyouthenyourpersonalattributeswillinclude:beingpresentableanddynamic,practically minded, a logical thinker, adaptable, hard working, organised and conscientious,havingexcellentattentiontodetail, being a team player but enjoy working on your own initiative and taking responsibility for your own work. Lastly wanting to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work and progress within your career.
To find out more about Guncast please visit www.guncast.com
Please forward your CV to Zoe Slade HR manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org