|JOB TITLE||Swimming Pool Project Manager|
|REPORTING TO||Contracts Manager|
|LOCATION||Petworth, West Sussex|
|FULL / PART TIME||Full Time|
|DATED||17th January 2019|
|SALARY||£30,000 – £40,000 Dependant on Experience|
|BENEFITS||Bonuses to be agreed|
Due to significant turnover growth, Guncast Swimming Pools, design and construction company with offices in West Sussex & Oxford are looking to appoint a Project Manager, to strengthen and complement the existing team. The company operates within the luxury swimming pool sector both domestic and commercial and experience in the construction industry and end to end project management is required. Some UK and overseas travel will be required.
- Responsible for a portfolio of projects from site start, through installation and commissioning.
- Day to day running of all aspects of the swimming pool installation, including management of engineers, subcontractors and site programme.
- Attend meetings and liaise with clients, main contractors, site managers and other subcontractors in a confident and proactive manner, building effective working relationships.
- Evaluate client needs and company requirements, to provide solutions and deliver the product
- Office based operations and site management supervision on multiple sites.
- Responsible for project completion, bring each project in on time and on budget.
Attributes / Qualifications
- Previous experience in construction industry/project management
- Knowledge and experience of general building practices
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage when required
- Computer literacy. Email and cloud-based server. CAD skills.
- Build good working relationships with other parties both internal and external
- Swimming pool construction knowledge preferable but not essential.
If you think this is the job for you then your personal attributes will include: being practically minded; a logical thinker, adaptable, hard-working, organised and conscientious. Having excellent attention to detail; being a team player but enjoy working on your own initiative and taking responsibility for your own work. Lastly wanting to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work and progress within your career.
To find out more about Guncast please visit www.guncast.com
Please forward your CV to Zoe Slade HR manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org