|JOB TITLE||Thermal Cabin & Spa Engineer|
|REPORTING TO||Contracts Manager|
|FULL / PART TIME||Full Time|
|DATED||February 2021 onwards|
|SALARY||Best Rates Paid – Dependent on experience|
|BENEFITS||Bonuses to be agreed / Van and phone provided|
Due to significant turnover growth, Guncast Pools & Wellness design and construction company with offices in West Sussex & Oxford are looking to appoint a Thermal Cabin and Spa Engineer, to strengthen and complement the existing team. The company operates within the luxury swimming pool and wellness sector including designer private facilities, boutique hotel / club spa’s and wellness centres together with larger commercial leisure projects. Our scope would include the construction of swimming pools, installation of filtration and H&V plants together with fitting out of wellness suites, thermal cabins, saunas, steam rooms and spa feature areas. Some UK and overseas travel will be required. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and expanding team, and potentially lead this team, working in association with Klafs the world leaders in the wellness industry.
- On site working predominantly in the south of England and in central London, some travel might be necessary
- Varied work combining the installation of saunas, steam rooms and other wellness facilities across a number of
- Mechanical and electrical installations
- Commissioning of works
- Fault finding and problem solving, some maintenance and aftercare
- General other on site works as required
Attributes / Qualifications
- Previous experience in sauna, steam, swimming pool construction industry desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of general building practices
- Experience of carpentry and M&E installations desirable
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Good understanding of electrics would be preferable
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage when required.
- Basic computer literacy. Email use essential.
- Build good working relationships with other parties both internal and external
- CSCS card
- Full, clean driving license
If you think this is the job for you then your personal attributes will include: being practically minded; a logical thinker, adaptable, hard working, organised and conscientious. Having excellent attention to detail; being a team player but enjoy working on your own initiative and taking responsibility for your own work. Lastly wanting to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work and progress within your career.
To find out more about Guncast please visit www.guncast.com
Please forward your CV to Zoe Slade HR manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org